A Vibrant and Welcoming Community
Life in Valdurn is vibrant with many volunteer organized activities:
- Community Center.
- Community maintained Tennis Court – playing time and Tennis Tournaments.
- Four weeks of summer day camp for resident children and grandchildren 5-15 years old.
- Trail clearing weekend and dinner.
- Mid-summer barn dance and dinner.
- Regattas and canoe races.
- Sailing lessons for kids-and “big kids”.
- Summer weekend bicycling group.
- Car pooling to Mont-Tremblant or Mont Blanc ski centers is common during the winter holiday season.
- Cross country skiing groups.
- Car pooling to local golf courses is common during the summer vacation period. (There are at least 5 Golf Courses within a 10-minute drive and all of the world class Golf Courses at Mont- Tremblant are no more than a 25-minute drive.)